Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emilyvu_143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2018, 04:49 PM
    What Does The Above Mean In Your Own Words As It Relates To Nietzsche? Does Anything
    "But among the forces cultivated by morality was truthfulness: this eventually turned against morality, discovered its teleology, its partial perspective— and now the recognition of this inveterate mendaciousness that one despairs of shedding becomes a stimulant. Now we discover in ourselves needs implanted by centuries of moral interpretation— needs that now appear to us as needs for untruth; on the other hand, the value for which we endure life seems to hinge on these needs. This antagonism— not to esteem what we know, and not to be allowed any longer to esteem the lies we should like to tell ourselves— results in a process of dissolution."
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2018, 02:57 AM
    It means secular humanism gets you nowhere
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 9, 2018, 07:26 AM
    This is but another criticism of Christianity. He has many.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urgent answer pregnancy relates. [ 0 Answers ]

>reposted in better English, threads merged< I want to know that do we feel menstrual symptoms like body pain,cramps and mood swings (as I feel in regular periods) on the day of first menstrual period after conceiving..?. same menstrual symptoms occur after conceiving on the days near to your...

Creatinine as it relates to ETG [ 4 Answers ]

I am under probation for an alcohol offense and am required to submit UA's. As I neared termination I was informed that I had submitted a diluted ETG and that if I did so again my probation would be extended. I asked if this had happened before and I was informed that it had. I now have a court...

Bases points as it relates to rates [ 3 Answers ]

What is the best way to explain "base points" to someone that is not money savey?

Everything relates to sex [ 9 Answers ]

my boyfriend manages to relate absolutely everything to sex. I know he has a really high sex drive and gets horny all the time and easily gets sexually frustrated. This worried me in case he was purely with me for sex, so I made him wait, we have just started getting a bit more physical with the...

Equation that relates x and why [ 1 Answers ]

x=7,y=35

View more questions Search