Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hambone254 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2018, 10:48 AM
    Harley davidson install new housing and turn signals don't work
    I have a 2011 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic. I installed new chrome switch housing and caps. I turned on the bike to check the switches work properly. All the switches did on both sides but both turn signals do not. I removed the signals out of the housings and they work. Ire-installed the switches and again they do not work. Looking for a solution!!
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2018, 11:12 AM
    Check for voltages at plug out of housing, replace housing and check plug voltages again. Maybe have Signals on while assembling?

Was fixing a Tube TV with No Picture, pulled the back off, it worked fine, Put Back of TV back on, blacked out again, Put back on with picture on, saw it slowly black out dut to a Speaker that the Owner added, The Magnet was so strong, it Blacked out the Picture. Just a Story, You probably don't have a Magnet Problem?

Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

883 2000 Harley Davidson Sportster Won't turn over [ 0 Answers ]

Started my bike at home started right up. Went 7 miles to gas station, shut it off got gas went to start it and all it would do is click. Battery was dead. I just bought a new battery last week. I have been having troubles with it not wanting to start it would just turn over, checked the spark...

Harley davidson lights won't turn off [ 1 Answers ]

So I have a 06 electra glide. I was riding the bike home and noticed the voltage gauge was at 15 almost all the way over. Made it home tried to shut off bike I can turn the knob to off but bike keeps running radio will shut off in on position but nothing else all lights even stay on. I thought...

05 Ultra Harley davidson, speedo, tach, turn signals, breaklights all not working. [ 0 Answers ]

05 Ultra, HD. Speedo, tach, turn signals, breaklights all not working. Is there a fuse or breaker to change?

Harley turn signals [ 5 Answers ]

08 sporster 1200 changed both front turn signal bulbs now they stay lit and don't work won't flash either side.what can I do or check

View more questions Search