Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chosen1 Posts: 60, Reputation: -7

Apr 17, 2007, 09:23 PM
    Different Angels?
    Can someone tell me a bit about angels?. Like the difference between guardian and fallen angels?? Is there regular angels... any incite would help :)
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2007, 09:27 PM
    OK well if I remember correctly, Lucifer was a fallen angel, so that would mean that they are the ones that were not satisfied in Heaven and fell to try to gain more power... or something like that...

Guardian angels are the ones that watch over us. I once had an old teacher (nun) that told me that a guardian angel is selected for each newborn child, but may be pushed away with each new sin... now that could have been some old quack trying to tell a little catholic school girl to mind her p's and q's, but I always liked it...

I like to believe that there are regular angels, our loved ones who have passed over and now live with Christ in heaven... I believe all Heaven's inhabitants are angels... hope that helps.. Anyone, please correct me if I'm wrong about the fallen ones...
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2007, 09:29 PM
    Well... almost had it right... they were cast out
    Fallen angel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2007, 01:22 AM
    Perhaps the following sites will be of help to you. I hope that they are.

Angel Guide,Angels Definition,Hierarchy Angels,Angel Pictures,Angel Songs Poetry

bible.org: Angels, God's Ministering Spirits

Angels - Angel Bible Study and Christian Teaching on Angels - Biblical Teachings

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

City of Angels [ 9 Answers ]

I just wanted to know who has since the city of angels movie starring nicolas cage and meg ryan? I saw it when it originally came out and was indifferent to it, however I watched the movie before the super bowl and now I can't stop thinking of how great a movie it really was. I believe its one of...

Guardian angels [ 2 Answers ]

What are Guardian angels and who is mine?

Charlie's Angels 1 [ 1 Answers ]

In Charlie's Angels 1, after Sam Rockwell is WITH Drew Barrymore and turns into the BAD GUY... He turns on his CD player & starts dancing to this awesome bassline riff (ladies might remember that he does a split). Sounds like DMX but it's not listed anywhere in the credits or on the soundtrack. I'm...

Charlie's Angels [ 5 Answers ]

What is the song that Eric Knox plays on his audio box when lighting up his cigerette before trying to kill drew barrymoores character?

L.A. Angels [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs: My question is about a member of MLB called Vladimir Guerrero. I understand that He is from the Dominican Republic. I was wondering who His parents were, as it seems to be an unusual first name for a Spanish speaking country! It sounds like a Russian name to me or maybe...

View more questions Search