Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hiwatari_yuki Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2018, 09:33 AM
    Ideas for heath day project
    My sister who is a first grader wants to make a project for they are celebrating a heath WEEK to be exact. Her being young we need a good yet simple project but we would Love to get a creative one like not a simple poster.
    Thanks in advance
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 23, 2018, 10:25 AM
    Health is a very general word. Please give a few details. What is the class studying and talking about?
    Hiwatari_yuki Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2018, 12:49 PM
    To be exact, they want to talk about the fruits and water and their importance for the body
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 23, 2018, 01:19 PM
    If she’s creative, help her look on Pinterest. My class did a project last week on animal habitats. I had quite a few mobiles and dioramas. One student made paper mache. That was really creative! Most said their parents looked on Pinterest. I’d try that because it shows you pictures.
    matthewanxiety Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2018, 10:09 PM
    You can make project on exercise, yoga and meditation health benefits... its in trend now a days :)
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 24, 2018, 01:18 PM
    I'm of two minds about all this 'we.' I was in first grade in the 1940s and the notion of doing a project didn't start til 3rd grade, because it was inconceivable for parents to help. Schools were really basic, pre-computers. Yet I got 700s on the SATs and got 2 scholarships to one of the best colleges in the world.

Here's an idea for the water part of it - in the interest of getting rid of plastic water bottles around the world, plastic trash being a part of human health, contact your local water company and get the latest sample analysis. Those things are fascinating anyway, for adults. She doesn't have to add the entire report. I don't see anything wrong with posters for her age either, maybe a smaller one each for fruit and water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ideas for math project [ 0 Answers ]

Hey! I am a first year high school student. My mathematics teacher wants us to make a project and she says she only wants one project (we are 17 girls) so I really have no idea what 17 girls are supposed to be doing for a project, that too a math project, the number of students is the problem. I do...

Need ideas for a Java project [ 1 Answers ]

Which topic is best in java so I can do for college project ? Please help, which must be easy and attractive!

Electrical engineering project ideas? [ 0 Answers ]

May I know what all projects can choose for electrical engineering

Fashion design project ideas [ 1 Answers ]

Project ideas for MA

View more questions Search