Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cathymarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2018, 08:01 AM
    How much to add a 12" turnd down footings
    I had a slab pour 21x20 with 4 and 6" wear the hot tub setting. know I have to add a 12" turned down footing. How much will be.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 22, 2018, 08:25 AM
    Who poured your slab originally? Ask them how much to do your add on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tounged turnd another color after piercing [ 2 Answers ]

I got my tongue pierced on Saturday and the next morning I seen that my bottom of my tongue turned a color like if you had a bruise on your arm its like purple & blue. Is it infected? Has that ever happened? Is it dry blood? Or is it just bruised?

I kissed a girl and it turnd me but I don't fancy her, does that make me a lesbian? [ 4 Answers ]

Thing is, I have only kissed a girl because she's by best friend. She niw claims she has feelings for me and loves me... but that just freaks me out because I don't share those emotional feelings like I do with guys... I can't imagine myself with her, the idea scares me, but does that make me a...

Monitor not turnd on [ 1 Answers ]

Please suggest any body I went and got a new HD and plugged it in, turned everything on and…nothing. The system turns on, all fans are on and power is being delivered to everything. The problem is the monitor isn’t receiving a signal. The monitor isn’t the problem as I have tried it on another...

Concrete Footings - how can I tell if I have them [ 24 Answers ]

How can I tell if I really have footings under columns on a concrete front porch I have? The Columns are on top of the concrete so the footings should be under the concrete normal pad, right?

New footings are 1 foot below existing footings [ 5 Answers ]

We are adding a 12x24 addition to my house. The new footings are about 1 foot deeper than the house's current footing. Will I have any problem if I don't underpin the 24 foot section of footing?

View more questions Search