Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athayurdhamah Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2018, 12:31 AM
    What do we mean by the term Fistula? Is it associated with Piles or it is a differen
    Hi all,
    I want to know the symptoms of Fistula and the meaning of this term. Is it associated with piles or not.
    Please help
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2018, 01:30 PM
    Fistula or Fissure? Big difference. Anal FISSURES are or can be associated with "piles". People get fissure and fistula sometimes confused.
    https://www.webmd.com/digestive-diso...re-and-fistula
    Athayurdhamah Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Mar 25, 2018, 10:35 PM
    Hi ma0641
    Thanks for the help and the link provided by you is also beneficial for me. I must appreciate you responded to my question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have piles [ 2 Answers ]

I'm suffered from piles but after operation get relaxed from piles pain but still m facing mucus problem from anus why? Please advise me.

A fistula after a root canal? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, I need some help please! I had a pretty bad toothache last week on the top and noticed a hard white bump above the tooth that was hurting. I went to the dentist and showed him the bump and he took x-rays and said I need a root canal. He put me on antibiotics and set up the root canal appt...

Piles [ 2 Answers ]

My Mom is suffering from Piles for the past 20 years but she had a pulmonary embolism after the leg fracture about one and a half years ago.she's mow taking ecosprin 150mg and no other blood thinners but suddenly for the past two weeks she's experiencing bleeding piles. What should we do?

Piles [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me about piles problem

View more questions Search