Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisamarkfree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2018, 11:51 PM
    Want to change shoes with unze
    I have placed an order for a pair of shoes from Unze London UK. Can I exchange my order instead of returning it?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2018, 04:45 AM
    No idea, you'd have to ask them.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 22, 2018, 08:50 AM
    Call them and ask. Have your order number handy. They have a 365 day return and exchange as well as a contact number on the homepage of their website.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If there are 20 shoes,and 10 shoes are selected in random.what is the probability tha [ 0 Answers ]

If there are 20 shoes,and 10 shoes are selected in random.what is the probability that there is no full pair?

Shoes off? [ 7 Answers ]

I am going to a barbecue at a co-worker's home and she is requesting that guests remove their shoes in her home. I was planning on wearing sandals or Sperry boat shoes without socks, but now I'm not sure if I should bring a pair of socks to wear so I won't be barefoot when I have to take my shoes...

Shoes too Big [ 5 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right category, but here goes. (first time user) I just bought a pair of shoes that are a wee bit to big and flop off my foot the odd time when I walk - they where on clearance cannot return them. Any homemade remedies would be greatly welcome, thanks.:)

Shoes [ 10 Answers ]

Wow ! Great ! Thank you people for the warm welcome ! Here is my first question.. We do not wear shoes at home as it is considered unclean . SO a pair of my shoes are kept outside in front of my door as it is used often and it is

View more questions Search