Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 21, 2018, 02:03 PM
    Fitbit set up for dummies
    I just bought a fitbit. I never thought I could just start wearing it and it would work!

So are there any really nice people here who can explain how I set it up with my Android.

Thx, tick
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 21, 2018, 02:08 PM
    On your phone, get the app, sync your fitbit and away you go.

The app gives you step by step for everything you need.
    Oh yeah make sure it's changed first..
    Expert

Mar 21, 2018, 05:19 PM
    OK, thanks Ben. Looks like I can do it. I have the fitbit charging now and when I have time will get into it. My Android won't hold the app though. It says it doesn't recognize apps from 'outside sources'; so will probably have to download each time.
    Expert

Mar 22, 2018, 01:13 AM
    Nope. Nothing is happening although fitbit is working but doesn't appear to be displaying any current information, like the date and time
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 22, 2018, 02:15 AM
    Are you using the app from the play store, as this should in stall perfectly fine and guide you through the process.
    Expert

Mar 22, 2018, 04:15 PM
    Hey, Ben, it all works. Fitbit is WORKING :} Thank you so much for your help. No one else did.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

King of the dummies [ 2 Answers ]

On an island there are the dummies. Every year the dummies chose a kin. So the leaders go and find something and have people guess what it is and who ever guesses it becomes king. So the leaders bring an object to a tent and they have people pass by it. No one new what it was until one man said I...

Accounting for dummies? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have started a small catering company. (partnership) in Mich. I can run circles around the office and the kitchen. My biggest concern and fear is the accounting end of it. I have downloaded quickbooks and have managed to muddle my way thro the very basic steps. I have been keeping...

L1 tax for dummies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Information: I worked in US for 7 months (jul 8 2006 to feb 8 2006) in L1 B Visa. While in L1b visa, I was paid allowances for approx $20000.I paid taxes in home country India. I didn't know then that I had to file taxes in USA. After I returned to India, I got the information about Tax...

Food for dummies [ 1 Answers ]

Im fairly happy with my body (if my tummy was a little tighter I'd be superb). I'm doing crunches every so often to maintain that imperfection. I'm fairly active walking, swimming every so often, coaching cheerleading, and the everyday housework which keeps me constantly on the go. However, I wish...

View more questions Search