Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karly_brown1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2018, 06:01 PM
    Find the following probabilities:
    Really need help with calculus homework, please!

A random sample of 2500 students is taken from the population of all part-time students in the United States, for which the overall proportion of females is 0.49
    Find the following probabilities:

1.) P( Z < 1.25) = a.) .1876 b.) .1056 c.) .997 d.) .1320

2.) P( -3.99 < Z < 3.99) = a.) -.5 b.) .5 c.) 1 d.) 0

3.) P( p^ > .56 ) =
    a.) 1 b.) -1 c.) .001 d.) 0
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2018, 04:21 AM
    4.) a snowballs chance in hell.

This is your homework, show us your work and what you think the answer is and why. Those are this sites rules.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If three fair coins are tossed, find the probabilities of each number of heads. [ 1 Answers ]

a. Fewer than 3 This is the only question i am stuck on. Please help!

Find the following probabilities: P(F≤3.48) for v_1=5,v_2=9 [ 1 Answers ]

This is a statistics question: Find the following probabilities: P(F≤3.48) for v_1=5,v_2=9 P(F>3.09) for v_1=15,v_2=20

What are the probabilities? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend got drunk and had sex with another girl on November 19th and again a couple days later but not again. She was with 2 other men before, during and after my boyfriend (one of them admitted to me that he was with her multiple times). She took a PG test on November 30th-negative, she took...

Probabilities ? [ 1 Answers ]

Ten people, all wearing hats, were walking along a street when a sudden wind blew their hats off. A helpful boy retrieved them and, without asking which hat belonged to which person, handed each person a hat. What is the probability that exactly 9 of the people received their own hats?

Probabilities [ 1 Answers ]

A new integrated computer system is to be installed worldwide for a major corporation. Bids on this project are being solicited, and the contract will be awarded to one of the bidders. As a part of the proposal for this project, bidders must specify how long the project will take. There will be...

View more questions Search