Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mizeandmize Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2018, 10:19 AM
    Cant remember author or title
    Read a book about a girl who gets raped by the brother of a guy she likes she gets pregnant and the rapist brother dies, then the brother she likes comes back he sees the child and things fall into place.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't remember title/author... [ 4 Answers ]

What I can remember was it was about a boy who lived in a town that was completely shut off from the rest of the world. The people forbid the learnings of the outside world and taught their citizens only of what they believed. This made all the people believe they were the only civilization around....

Can't remember title or author [ 1 Answers ]

There's an autobiography written in maybe the 1930s or so by a man who grew up on the frontier. Some details I remember from the book: His father goes to the river to get water and he never sees him again. A trapper (I think) raises him. He accidentally drinks the stuff the trapper puts on his...

Can't remember title and author [ 3 Answers ]

My mom gave me a book to read years ago and now we both can't remember the title or whop it is by. It was about a young girl who was friends with a tiger and walking stick bug. I believe she lived with her grandfather. But she was kind of like a woods guardian or something. Any help would be great....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.