Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nopenotme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2018, 05:34 PM
    The expression 20l + 25g − 10 gives the number of dollars that Josie makes from mowi
    The expression 20L + 25g − 10 gives the number of dollars that Josie makes from mowing Ll lawns and raking ggg gardens. How many dollars does Josie make from raking 444 gardens and mowing 333 lawns?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2018, 06:17 PM
    This is your homework right? If you don't learn how to do math, you'll be learning how to flip burgers. What have you tried? Show us your work.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2018, 04:56 AM
    After she pays workman's comp, the various taxes, business license fees, fines for hiring illegal workers, etc. Josie files for bankruptcy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find the digit that makes each number divisible by 9. 42,97 [ 4 Answers ]

Find the didget that makes each number divisible by 9. 42 ? 97 What should I do in this problem?

prove or disprove the following: the expression n2-n 41 produces a prime number for e [ 5 Answers ]

prove or disprove the following: the expression n2-n 41 produces a prime number for every positive integer n. hint the following numbers 1, 10, 41.

Getting negative number for break-even dollars [ 1 Answers ]

The scenario is the following: You want to open up a custom skateboard shop. You can sell each skateboard for $160. It takes 3 hours to make each skateboard. Each skateboard maker earns $25 per hour. Each skateboard costs $15 in raw materials. You estimate that your fixed costs are $20,000...

Do I pay taxes if someone makes me power of attorney for five million dollars? [ 6 Answers ]

I have someone that wants to make me power of attorney over his family inheritance estate. He wants to give me five million dollars to take care of whatever he needs, am I suppose to pay taxes on that money?

View more questions Search