Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lgrass Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2018, 09:50 AM
    Alber van der vink painting
    Anyone know of this artist. Have an old painting trying to find out any value, whether to have restored, etc.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a lithograph #305 by Alber Vander Vink, which is not titled. [ 15 Answers ]

I acquired this lithograph after my parents passed. They were married in 1946, which is when it was given to them as a gift. I am attaching pictures for you to review, hoping this will help with your answer. Thank you.

I have a print by Alber Van Der Vink, #304. Does it have any value? [ 3 Answers ]

I have prints by Alfred Van Neste and Alber Van Der Vink. # 305 and 304. They are not framed. The Van der Vink is titled Cite Flamande and is signed in pencil with #305. The Van Neste is #304 and is titled Carrefour. These prints were left to me in my Aunt's estate. Do they have any value?

Alber van der vink Etching [ 2 Answers ]

I have a van der vink French Etching titled " Cite Flamande" #305of 2700. What is it worth if anything and when may it have been done?

Alber Vander Vink [ 0 Answers ]

I have a lithograph, #305, which was created by Alber Vander Vink. Where can I find illustrations of his work?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search