Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BabyDoll47 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2018, 06:31 AM
    Bugs that live on body for long time nothing has worked
    These bugs hurt they feel like stickers . They stay in your clothes they look glittery and are in a circle on your pants but they become black brown cream there wet but as soon as you get them out they dry so fast like stickers. You don't see them only on your sheets bed clothes and I can brush them out my hair. Bug spray nits alcohol hand sanitizer mint peroxide bleach raid doctor medicine for body bugs nothing had help it's scary when no one believe you but I have pictures
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2018, 03:35 AM
    Is it scabies?

"Bug spray nits alcohol hand sanitizer mint peroxide bleach raid doctor medicine for body bugs" - All of these things don't work unless you treat everything. Meaning your body per the directions on the bottle of over the counter creams, Nix shampoo for hair, your bedding, your pillows, and your clothes. Treating just your body will only give you temporary relief.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How long can sperm live in a woman's body? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a question. I am currently pregnant but I am confused. My last menstral was on August 16 2011 -Auust 21 2011, which means that my estimated due date was May 22 2012. I had my ultrasound today and I was told that ma due date was on May 14 2012 instead, which means I would have...

How long can a spirit live inside a person before your body goes bad [ 1 Answers ]

Is there amount of time before your body goes bad or looking bad.

Live in NJ, worked in CA [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - I live in NJ but trained in CA for 5 months between May and Sept. Because it was not determined whether I needed to stay in CA after the 4 month period, my employer considered me a CA resident for the entire year, even though I maintained permanent residence in NJ. How do I handle the dual...

Worked in NY and Live in NJ [ 1 Answers ]

I currently am a resident in NJ and work for a large company that has locations both in NY and NJ. For the 1st 4 months in 2008 my payroll was based in NY (hence NY taxes deducted) and then moved to NJ (hence paying NJ taxes) I received two W2s (NY and NJ) reporting the same gross income. Do I...

Live part-time NYC and work full-time and live part-timein Long Island am I NYC resi [ 1 Answers ]

For all of 2007, I lived and worked in Suffolk County four days per week, and I lived in the Bronx three days per week (not working during those three days). My employer generated my w-2 form with non-resident status based on my working and living in Suffolk County for my emploment. My question is,...

View more questions Search