Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BabyDoll47 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2018, 06:24 AM
    Some type of bug that won't go away
    These bugs for 4 years I've tried it all from bleach alcohol hand sanitizer mint peroxide bug spray insect spray throwing everything away starting over and still same they are bad they hurt they itch in the head mostly. They fall feel wet but they dry like stickers there black white cream brown they feel like little balls rolling off your head they even feel heavy at times and leave there nasty feces I would say on your clothes Cuz it changes color and you see the bugs when u git them on your clothes they latch on like ticks
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2018, 11:41 AM
    Why not have a doctor look at the "bugs".. Sounds a bit strange to me-4 years?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 17, 2018, 12:45 PM
    I'll take a wild guess. THRIPS. 6,000 species. Yes, they can bite. Yes they can get in your hair. https://bugguide.net/node/view/7754
    matthewanxiety Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2018, 12:12 AM
    I haven't heard about this kind of bugs... its really strange
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 14, 2018, 12:24 AM
    Take some transparent cellophane tape and catch 3 or 4. Stick the tape to a white card for contrast. Take this specimen to a University or an Exterminator's office for identification. You cannot solve the problem until you identify it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

There are 4 Branch/Feeder (Type AFCI-Type BRAF) test circuit breakers that will not r [ 2 Answers ]

There are 4 Branch/Feeder (Type AFCI-Type BRAF) test circuit breakers that will not reset. All 4 breakers are all in the top left side of the circuit panel box, (order from top to bottom: basement lights/smoke detectors, master bedroom, bedroom 2, & bedroom 3). Two heaters (same outlet) caused...

What is the difference between blood group type A and type A? [ 2 Answers ]

1. Is blood type A+ the same with blood type A? 2. If the father is blood type A+ and the mother is type O, what would be the Blood types of the children?

100w type A lamp using Type are bulb? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a type A desk lamp with a 100w max for a small aquarium. I have a 100w Type R bulb left over from a Type R lamp meant for aquariums originally and I was wondering if I could use the Type R bulb in the type A desk lamp? I did try it out for a half hour and I thought I smelled...

Type I and Type II Errors (Statistics and Probability) [ 1 Answers ]

A researcher studying stress is interested in the blood pressure measurements of chief executive officers (CEOs) of major corporations. He believes that the mean systolic blood pressure, of CEOs of major corporations is less than mm Hg, which is the value reported in a possibly outdated journal...

View more questions Search