Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shaalami Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2018, 03:14 PM
    Youth program name
    Hi everyone,
    I just want to start a youth program. (its like encourage youth in Australia to help other in other country, motived youth to work hard in their study...).
    I need to choose a name, but need someone help please.
    I like to have the word 'Rise' or 'shine' on it.
    appreciate your help
    thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Program that convert a NFA to an equivalent DFA,I found this program in C [ 0 Answers ]

Program that convert a NFA to an equivalent DFA,by C++

How do I write a letter to rent space for my new youth program [ 0 Answers ]

I am starting a youth program and I do not have my non-profit status yet. But I want to start and get advertised and a head start.

Change Position Of A Program In Program List? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I change the position of a program in the list of "All Programs"? (after placing the curser over the "Start" button then on "all programs".

15 Youth caught shoplift, 18 youth also charge [ 1 Answers ]

Youth 18 , New offender of shoplifting with a 15 boyfriend, a headphone in question was found in the 15 year old. But the 18 year old also receive appear to court, the likely outcome is what the parent concern.

Qestion1:emplyee pay program, question2:average program [ 1 Answers ]

I would just like to know how to write these programs and the proper way in which to go about doing so. Question #1 In this exercise you create a program that displays an employee’s name and gross pay. a) The figure below shows the partially completed IPO chart for the payroll program....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.