Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    impactbrass Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2018, 03:27 AM
    Metal Finishes Available For Menu Stands
    What are the different kinds of metal finishes available for menu stands? Where can I find the best menu stands in Warwick, NY?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 16, 2018, 05:48 AM
    You can easily Google metal sign makers and add your zip code and get a list of makers to answer your question. That's how I would proceed to get expert options and knowledge on this very specific product.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dead bolt installation in a metal door specifics, Can it be done to all metal doors? [ 2 Answers ]

Can all you install a deadbolt in all metal doors. Or are there some with foam core construction that you should not attempt installing a deadbolt. If it is possible on a metal with foam core residential door (1987 construction) Do the screws that hold the deadbolt to the edge of the door...

Finishes quick [ 2 Answers ]

I have to bring the topic up. I do all the work. In just a few minutes he comes . I do not get my release. What is the problem?

Start Menu "All Programs" won't show the menu [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! This is my first post My Start Menu "All Programs" won't show the menu. Any kind soul please help

Flooring Finishes [ 3 Answers ]

I'm renovating an 85-year-old home. The flooring downstairs is white oak; upstairs is old-growth southern pine. The finish on all of the floors was shellac. As near as I could tell, it was the original finish, and was in remarkably good shape. The floors, too, were good, both structurally and...

View more questions Search