Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thegoodsharer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2018, 06:52 PM
    I can't stop thinking about the man whom I know murders cats.
    I know of a man whom tortures to death cats. But there is no proof. The only way I know to get proof is to hire a PI but I have no money to do this. I know many more cats wills suffer. I could tell people in the town he lives in about him but I fear he will know it's me. I'm driving myself crazy but I don't know what can be done. The animal control did next to nothing. I wish I could just stop thinking about this evil man. I almost feel an obligation to tell people about him but I am so afraid to.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 15, 2018, 07:56 PM
    There are many things in this world, we can not control. There are things that seem to seem wrong and unfair. But the issue is that, first animal control in most places have no police power, they put out traps, catch strays, and to be honest kill more dogs and cats than one could even image.

The police normally would investigate animal torture, but then they are over worked and this goes to the bottom of the list.

Who are his neighbors ? How would he dispose of the animals, other people must know things, if this is happening?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 16, 2018, 04:15 AM
    How do you know what he is doing? Have you actually seen him do what you say? To your knowledge does anyone else know what he is doing? It's one thing to suspect, but quite another to be able to prove such a thing. Please explain why you think he is killing cats, as if you have already reported him to animal control and they have done nothing, then maybe there is nothing to be done. Did they actually visit this fellow?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 16, 2018, 09:20 PM
    Suspecting something and proving it, are two different things. I suspect that my neighbors are horrible people because of one encounter I had with them. They may actually be decent humans beings, but my judgement is clouded because of that one and only encounter where they didn't come off very well.

So do you suspect he kills cats, or do you know he does? If you know, what proof do you have? No authority is going to act without proof. It sounds like no one has acted on this because there is no proof. So what proof do you have? Have you actually seen him kill cats?
    HRGable Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Mar 17, 2018, 09:02 AM
    Contact the ASPCA immediately!
    https://www.aspca.org/take-action/report-animal-cruelty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I stop my 3 cats from fighting? [ 8 Answers ]

So I have 3 cats indoors and 2 outdoors. My problem is with the ones indoors, 2 males and 1 female. The 2 males are about 4 years old and the female is about 2 years old, and they have gotten along just fine all their lives, but just recently, the 2 males got into a huge fight, and we had to...

Can't stop thinking about my ex [ 20 Answers ]

I'd been going out with my girl for 2months, then one day she just turned around and said that she ' couldn't be bothered'. This was about 2 weeks ago. I tried my hardest, and did nothing wrong to her. This was my first serious relationship. Ever since we split, all I can think about is her, and it...

Why can't I stop thinking about him? [ 0 Answers ]

There's a guy at my college, we used to talk over a year now. He came first and introduced himself to me and from that time he was always talking to me. I didn't want to encourage him either for a relationship or friendship cause I know I can't do any of these two because of the situation in my...

Can't stop thinking about her! [ 22 Answers ]

I was with my ex for over four years. A month ago she decided to tell me she no longer loves me and it was over! We have 2 boys. She will only let me see them at the weekends. I've tried to moved on but I cant! Ive been txting her, emailing her ringing er and even set her a letter. All of this...

How do I get my cats to stop chewing on everything [ 2 Answers ]

I have two cats both males, both neutered, both have their claws They are two years old. They chew on wires (apple bitters works OK on the wires but must be reapplied frequently) to clothing to blankets to ANYTHING. Obviously this is dangerous. When I actually catch them chewing on something I...

View more questions Search