Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brihughes1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2018, 03:15 PM
    My CNM touchpad 9 Android tablet, and its stays on the Android logo screen on startup
    On startup my CNM Android a touchpad 9 stays on the logo screen , and will not go to the main menu screen . Can anyone help?. thank you.

Regards . Brian.

Check out some similar questions!

Have hisense sero 7 pro Android tablet how to upload pics from tablet to PC [ 1 Answers ]

Have Hisense sero 7 pro androild tablet. How do I upload my pics to PC. I have connected to windows 7 PC - went to picaso to import pics nothing happens. Thanks

Android Tablet Help [ 1 Answers ]

My tablet won't download anything (market,blackmarket,online) and I can't put thing on my sd card also those are the biggest problems So far. Model:M9100 Ver. 4.0.4 Did a factory data reset because screen froze and I shut down it and reboot it Up but all it did was remove most all my...

Android tablet help desk [ 2 Answers ]

My 10 year old son forgot his g-mail account and password. He is locked out of his tablet.

Android tablet PC [ 4 Answers ]

My charging port on my feichu Android tablet is not functioning

What to do about ac adapter for Android tablet 2.2 [ 2 Answers ]

Just purchased a Android tablet 2.2 I am having a hard time plugging in the AC power adapater into the tablet should I just press harder? Goes in about 3/4 of the way.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.