Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AndreasAfrica Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2018, 07:10 AM
    Hospitality/Tourism
    I have a hospitality domain/website. Now I want to start making money on my site by placing hotels on my website. I have two ideas that are fighiting each othet. Idea 1: I want to adverte hotels on my website for a fee, like monthly fee for them to place their property, and clients can book directly with the hotel. Idea 2 I want to place affiliate marketing on my website, hoping to maximise revenue by being able to have clients book at any hotel of their choice. On the other hand I have a third idea where I want to place hotels for free, and then I negotiate with them to give me commission every time a booking is made through my website, but I don't know how will I control such traffic etc. Which idea do you think is the best?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 14, 2018, 07:41 AM
    The one they agree to after talking to them is the best idea.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 14, 2018, 02:16 PM
    The third one is not good business! It will be good to offer startup time for free, 30, 60, or 90 days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hospitality Business. [ 1 Answers ]

I have sold holiday package to client worth Rs.200000 and received Rs.20000 as down payment and remaining amount will be collect in 36 installments how do I pass these entries in tally.

Scope for tourism travel and hospitality? [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to know if I completed my MBA in tourism, travel and hospitality, what scope or job I will get? Please answer me...

MBA in Hospitality [ 1 Answers ]

I'd like to know more about the institutes in India that offer an MBA in Hospitality, their names, locations, and admission requirements.

View more questions Search