Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ray baker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2018, 07:07 AM
    Adult probation
    Does Mont co tx adult probation use EtG to test for alcohol?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 14, 2018, 07:37 AM
    Yes, and you signed a consent form explaining it if you were granted probation. Confirm with your probation officer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driving on adult probation [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know if there are any companies in Dallas, Texas that will hire you while on probation. Most companies require that you be OFF papers for 7-10 years before they look at you. If your driving record is clean and you are a recent grad, haven't had any trouble since getting your felony not...

Adult probation [ 6 Answers ]

Is an adult probation officer allowed to make a parent leave on an intake on a 17 year old in Texas?

I have a friend who is on adult probation [ 5 Answers ]

If you are on adult probation and you move without telling your parole officer what can happen? My friend is on adult probation and right now he is using his parents address but is not living with them. Could the parents get in trouble to for this? Also he has been going out past curfew to places...

I need information about adult probation [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know how I can transfer probation to a different county? I need to know how I can file a complaint about a probation officer?

Adult probation [ 3 Answers ]

If I missed my probation appointment due to my doctors appointment running late! What will happen? I even have a note from doctor stating I was there! Do I have 24 hours to report before being violated?

View more questions Search