Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JimKen57 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2018, 12:19 PM
    Windows 2016 Server Software Pushes to Client Computers
    I remotely log into a Windows 2016 Server. I have 5 client computers attached to the same network as the 2016 Server. I am trying to find a way to push monthly McAfee anti-virus updates to each client computer via the 2016 Server - so that each one updates with one push. Can this be configured via Group Policy Management? I would imagine it would be a similar process as with a Windows 2008 or 2012 Server. Just a guess. If this is not possible, what's the best way to START solving this issue? AND PLEASE, if you don't know - fine. Let's minimize the "Why don't you know" types of comments. Those type of comments help nobody. Thanks.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 13, 2018, 02:15 PM
    SCCM..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have to convert a legacy server, Windows Server 2000 to esxi6.1 [ 3 Answers ]

Have to convert physical windows server 2000 to virtual machine in Esxi6.1 It runs few applications like sql server. Could I please know the steps how to make it virtualise in ESXI 6.1 ?

Convert a simple server client chat to multi client chat in java [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I Have a Simple SERVER CLIENT CHAT , I want to Converted it to a Multi CLIENT CHAT in JAVA , Can you Help me ? What Features I Should add ? This Is My CLIENT JAVA Code : public class CLIENT { ...

How can I connect my thin client to my domain server Windows 2003? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Everyone. My question is I want access my domain server (active directory) user through my thin client? Is this possible or not. If this possible so how can I that please tell me as soon as possible I will wait for your response thanks in advance Regards Atif

Two computers on a wireless network as server-client? [ 1 Answers ]

All: Title: 2 computers on a Netgear wireless Router actning as Sever/Client Two computers on Netgear Router. One is a linux box with Fedora 14 The other one is a Win PC with a Windows 7 Home Preminum (64 bit). I would like to make Linux box the server and the Win PC the client. I...

Downgrade windows 2003 server to windows 2000 server procedure [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. Recently I planned to buy a server with windows 2k server OS. Unfortunately I was told that win 2k server will be no longer in support at 2007.:confused: What happen is that the application I need to run is under win 2k server only, can anyone advise me how to perform the downgrade...

View more questions Search