Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mslm dmk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2018, 11:47 AM
    The general formula of the number of the different ways to write a natural number
    Hi everyone,
    What is the general formula of the number of the different ways to write a natural number based on the sum of lesser or equal naturals. For example:
    5=1+1+1+1+1
    =2+1+1+1
    =2+2+1
    =3+1+1
    =3+2
    =4+1
    =5
    In this case 5 can be written by 7 different ways.
    Note: the order of the numbers of the sum is not important. Ex: 3+1+1 <=> 1+3+1 <=> 1+1+3
    Thanks in advance

Check out some similar questions!

Select a natural number between 1 to 50. Square the digits and add. Repeat this proce [ 1 Answers ]

Select a natural number between 1 to 50. Square the digits and add. Repeat this process until you see a pattern. What other numbers end with one? What happen if you do the process to number 37? What conclusion can you give?

Formula for a number that increases by same amount [ 2 Answers ]

Hey... mathematically challenged here. I'm trying to figure out the following. Let's say I want to increase something by 4 each week but also keep the increases from the previous weeks and then get a grand total at the end. Let me show you below using 52 periods. 4 + (4x2) + (4x3) + (4x4) +...

Calculating the number of atoms in a formula [ 1 Answers ]

How many C atoms are in 1.0 mole of ethyl acetate (CH3COOC2H5)? How do I calculate that?

What's the growth formula from a minus number? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi.. I'm frustating about the growth formula like this.. :rolleyes: Let's say, - profit in 2006 = -5000 - profit in 2007 = 1000 what's the formula to find the growth 2007 compared to 2006 ? Thanks for your answer.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.