Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kirs157 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2018, 03:59 AM
    High Blood pressure
    My blood pressure was 204/114 one night (this past Saturday) and 180/118 the next night. My heart was pounding in my ears and pretty fast. Had a bad headache with it the first night. I know a lot of it’s from stress. I’m just wondering if I should be worried. I don’t have any other symptoms.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 13, 2018, 05:00 AM
    You already have enough symptoms to see a doctor and be examined and treated properly. Untreated high blood pressure, stress related or not, is a recipe for disaster.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 13, 2018, 06:20 AM
    Yes, you should be worried. Very worried. Blood pressure this high can easily cause a stroke. High blood pressure is the silent killer. Seek immediate medical attention.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 13, 2018, 01:14 PM
    I agree, you need to be worried (but then worry makes it worst)

But you need to see your doctor, and look at treatments
    Graemefl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2018, 12:23 AM
    Consult your family doctor immediately. Do YOGA and make sure you regular monitor your blood pressure.
    Athayurdhamah Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Mar 25, 2018, 11:22 PM
    Blood pressure of a normal person is generally about 120/80 and in your case, it is 204/114, which can't be neglected. You must visit your doctor on an immediate basis. If a person has a blood pressure more than 140/90, then it is called hypertension or high blood pressure. Hypertension increases the risk of heart diseases, kidney problems, and damage to eyes and brain.
    Please do not ignore this as you are suffering from high blood pressure.
    Best of Luck.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 11, 2018, 12:43 PM
    I am impressed. All of you fine people gave excellent advice to our new poster. I cannot add anything else other then to say, I hope he takes all of the advice given.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

High blood pressure [ 2 Answers ]

I ran out of medicine for my high blood pressure two days ago, the doctor won't refill my script until I go see her I can't go see her soon enough. My blood pressure is really high. What should I do?

High blood pressure [ 2 Answers ]

My name is Lisa. And I need a second opinion. I just got told I have high blood pressure and Iam taking lisinopril for it. Well since started taking it 2weeks ago,Ive started having pain in my lower left ribcage,like its brused on my side. Well a hospital ran cat scan and x rays and found nothing...

Low water pressure causing high blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have low or no hot water pressure to the downstairs bathroom. I've replaced the cartridges, valves and hot water heater, still no pressure... help.

High Blood Pressure [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have high blood pressure when I eat a meal I have very high readings every time I have a meal It looks like sodium is causing the problems, I am on blood pressure medicine not really getting any help from my doctor,help me please

View more questions Search