Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2007, 06:02 PM
    If it is not tinnitus or due to high or low blood pressure I found this site that may be helpful

A clicking in the ear
    flowerears Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 10:03 PM
    Ask your doctor for weekly, or monthly Vitamin B12 shots... they are suppose to help with nerve regeneration, hearing, and clicking (tinnitus).

I hope your condition improves, or does not worsen. Def follow up on these vitamin shots, they work miracles and its sad that not enough doctors know the benefits of them.
    ntreeged Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2008, 01:10 AM

I have no clue if this site is being used now or not, but I really need help. Over several days, I have noticed the same clicking in my ear and it has gradually gotten worse. I don't feel anything in my palate moving or anything. I have been sick recently and do have allergies. Can antibiotics cause this, because I've been on 3 different ones in the past month and a half. To all of you out there with this problem... how did you sleep at night with this annoying thing. It really hasn't bothered me so much until now and here I am still awake. I went to bed at 10:30. It's going to slowly drive me insane if I don't get some relief. PLEASE HELP!!
    kellygirlsd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 02:20 PM

I asked my doctor about this and she said it is allergies. I read some posts online. It was pretty bad this morning, so I took a loratadine pill (Claritin) and it went away. Don't know if it was coincidence, but wanted to pass this along.
    MKAskme1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Feb 4, 2010, 02:02 PM
    My “ear clicking” stopped immediately - on the left side when the dentist removed the crown & post of upper molar tooth.

It seems a twelve-year-old crown with a long post was causing a slight inflammation/infection very close to the sinus cavity. Do to the root canal there was no discomfort in the area. After two years of clicking, that ear stopped clicking within ten minutes of this procedure. Now I wonder if the right tooth of similar condition is causing that remaining other ear to click. My experience seems consistent with the inflammation theory.
    hehehehehe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2010, 05:42 AM
    Am having one too!!
    ITS DRIVING ME INSANE!!
    XDXDXDXD
    Random Video:

AND YES YOU GUYS ARE STUPID
    Sraker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2011, 11:12 PM
    I too have clicking in my ear. I never really noticed it only being in my left ear, maybe it is. I get it sometimes when I swallow but most of the time it just an on going thing I deal with. I thought maybe it was just ea wax trying to break lose but you all have made me consider other wise :( When I was 7 I was in an accident on the autobahn. Since then I have had 7 surgeries on my left ear. I am hoping this is the only reason I have this clicking, As I am going deaf in that ear again. I am 36 this clicking has gone on most of my life and have become somewhat use to it. I am not willing to have any more surgeries on my ears. I wish everyone luck in finding why we have this issue and pray it is not something worse :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clicking in left ear [ 3 Answers ]

I Have Suffered From Stress Recently But I Overcame A Lot Of Problems Now I Am Getting Clicking In My Left Ear And Also Headaches , Could This Be Due To The Stress Or Could I Have Damaged My Ears As I Work With Earphones On ?

Computer clicking [ 4 Answers ]

How come my computer click when I click my mouse:

Clicking left ear and then some [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently diagnosed with bulging discs and pinched nerves in my cerival spine. My symptoms were what I like to call my funky head pains. Sensitive areas on top of my head and also the base of my head and of course pain in my neck. I was put on steroids which did nothing (but make me gain 7...

Clicking Valve [ 6 Answers ]

I didn't drive my car for 3 or more weeks. When I started it, I heard a valve clicking and immediately turned it off. A car mechanic advised me to add about one-half quart of marvel mystery oil and run the car five minutes. I did and, unfortunately, the clicking continued. What now? Should I...

View more questions Search