Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glenf150 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2018, 04:36 PM
    I got some "white blood" from a cactus in my mouth.itburns
    I got some "white blood " from a cactus in my mouth , and now my lips , tongue , and throat are burning. Not bad , but its not going away. Am I going to die ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 12, 2018, 02:06 AM
    Are you sure it was a cactus and not this plant?

This is an African milk tree and often confused for a cactus, but it's white sap isn't harmful but is an irritant. Cacti don't have a white sap.

Cactus sap causing Burning & Blistering | UBC Botanical Garden Forums

Maybe the emergency room or your private doctor should be seen to be on the safe side.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I taste blood in my mouth whenever I see myself bleed? [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I see myself bleeding, or someone else, I always taste blood in my mouth, but there is never any blood there if I try to spit it out. Why does that happen?

Blood blisters in mouth [ 1 Answers ]

I woke up with a black blood blister on the inside of my left cheek. The strange thing is my wife woke up with the same blister inside of her left cheek. And neither one of us had this when we went to bed. We have compared notes and have discovered we are sharing many symptoms, same headache,...

Why blood come from african parrot's mouth [ 1 Answers ]

Why blood come from african parrot's mouth

The taste of blood in my mouth [ 2 Answers ]

I always get the taste of blood in my mouth, it will happen at random times when I am doing nothing. I will check my lips to see if maybe they are split or chapped but their not and I will also check in my mouth to see if I have any sores or anything that could be bleeding, but again nothing is...

Tell me about Cactus plant may v planted cactus in home ? [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me about Cactus plant may v planted cactus in home ? And what Islam say about cactus plant ?

View more questions Search