Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 10, 2018, 11:34 AM
    Tried and tested squirrel receipes..
    More for my American friends.
    Do you have any recommended recipes for cooking squirrel.
    Camp cooking and have a number of cast iron pots and implements available..
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 10, 2018, 02:53 PM
    Joy of Cooking contains all the critters. Sorry I'm too lazy to go get it.
    I had squirrel as a kid. BLETCH. My mother cubed it tiny and marinated it, and it was still tasteless rubber.
    What would you expect? They run around all day.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 10, 2018, 05:51 PM
    Ok, I thought you wanted recipes for homemade squirrel food, not to cook the squirrel. Can't imagine that they'd really be worth cooking. Once you skin them and remove the bones you'll be lucky to get two bites. Good luck with your hunt.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 11, 2018, 08:34 AM
    Squirrel Recipes

5 Surprisingly Great Squirrel Recipes

Squirrel - Recipes - Cooks.com

Plus the many YouTube videos that are available to the squirrel connoisseur. What are you hunting with? They have videos for that too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Squirrel basket [ 1 Answers ]

I need a "squirrel basket" for RGAA150G vertical furnace (installed in 1976). It makes racket when it first Comes on and then quiets down after blower is going about 15 seconds. I replaced the fan motor but the repairman says they not longer make the part for squirrel basket.

Anyone Have Pressure Cooker Receipes? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have any good pressure cooker receipes that are for desserts or for meats such as chicken or beef? I just got a wonderful electric pressure cooker and I'm not too impressed with the receipes that came with the appliance. :D I've made cheesecake in it and that came out...

Squirrel in the attic [ 10 Answers ]

There is a baby squirrel up in my folks attic. My mean daddy put poison up there and fortunatly the squirrel did not eat it but dumped the box out the attic window. I heard to use mothballs and vinegar but daddy won't use them for some reason. How do I get this baby out of the attic?

Electrocute red squirrel [ 11 Answers ]

How can I adapt a furnace transformer to electrocute a demonic red squirrel without burning down my house? This squirrel has been chewing my wiring and trashing my kitchen; it is immune to poison and it laughs at my traps.

80's Cartoon with Nono the squirrel [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for the title, mid 80s cartoon. It has 2 possibly 3 squirrels. One is named nono. They go on a long journey together. Slightly serious, they are trying to escape the city life? Any takers on the title?

View more questions Search