Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matthewanxiety Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2018, 10:51 PM
    How do you make yourself Happy in Tensed Situation?
    Lets discuss the way to happiness
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 10, 2018, 01:58 AM
    Are you actually going to interact with us on this or us it as a platform for your own agenda ?
    We're waiting..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 10, 2018, 05:55 PM
    Happiness means different things to different people. Some people find happiness in a simple sunset, while others find happiness in shopping and spending lots of money. There's no one way to happiness, and finding your happiness is a journey only you can take to a destination only you know.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 11, 2018, 07:35 AM
    You shouldn't even be focusing on happiness in tense situations. You should be focusing on how you handle the tense situation.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 11, 2018, 03:51 PM
    Happiness, in THIS world? Good grief. I'd be tense just thinking about the need to be happy.
    I try to joke when my world is falling apart. I also think about the billion or so people who have it worse than I do. Maybe 3 billion. Or 4.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make my mom happy again? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I'm 13 years old. I'm home schooled and my mom is depressed. It is starting to get me depressed and I don't know what to do. I don't want an answer like "She has to want to change herself" or "Don't worry about it. It's not your problem" or "things will get better" because that will not help. I...

Can't make her happy [ 12 Answers ]

My wife and I have been married for 9 years we have a wonderful son Jacob who's 6 She is the most difficult person to make happy, no matter what I do it is never good enough. Every thing I say is contested, so my son see's this and does not listen to me as well. He is constantly saying "Moma said...

She has to be happy in order to make me happy. [ 20 Answers ]

Around August 5th of last year, my girlfriend and I broke up for the first time. We spent the next two months on and off.. until we got back together in early October. Things have been great since then... until the last couple of days. I sensed that something was wrong, and today it was confirmed....

Perfect situation, so why am I not happy? [ 7 Answers ]

I've recently been doing a lot of thinking and thought I might turn here for advice (sorry in advance for the lengthy post). I feel very uncomfortable talking about this with people I know, because it seems like I'm complaining about a life that a lot of people would kill for. And that's not what I...

View more questions Search