Ask
    arbaazk286 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2018, 10:36 PM
    What is mental barrier
    What is mental barrier
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 10, 2018, 04:52 AM
    Your mind cannot conceive of a resolution, or a path forward, to deal with a situation, person, place, or thing.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 10, 2018, 05:49 AM
    An example was running the 4 minute mile. For a long time it was "thought" impossible, so no body did it, After one man proved it was possible, then it started to be a norm for runners.

It is a place or thing your mind tells you is not possible.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2018, 08:43 AM
    "I want to try something new but am afraid I'll fail. Therefore I won't do it."
    "A friend of mine was hiking and saw a snake. I don't like snakes so I'll never go hiking."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Vapor Barrier [ 2 Answers ]

Should I put a vapor barrier under a metal roof that has livestock in the pole barn building? If so could you help we with a product names?

Pex with or without oxy barrier [ 4 Answers ]

I am installing Pex tubing to connect copper-tube baseboards. Do I need to use the Pex with an oxygen barrier in this application?

Intestinal barrier [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for scientific informations about which part of digested molecule classes (proteins, carbohydrates, lipids) passes through the intestinal barrier without being (completely) degraded and would be glad for any hint or/and link.

Moisture barrier [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if a moisture/air infiltration barrier (i.e. TYVEK etc. ) is code for an outside wall (particle board) on a home in Virginia? :)

View more questions Search