Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliibrahime Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2018, 12:18 PM
    Where buy potassium cyanide ?
    Hello everyone , I'm in search of potassium cyanide for my research project . I will like anyone that has any information on where I can obtain it .
    Thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 9, 2018, 12:33 PM
    It's highly toxic. How do you plan to use it in your research project? Maybe check with the chem (science) department at an area university.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 9, 2018, 08:58 PM
    Assuming most research projects are done though a school, university or other lab, your normal chemical supplier would have it.

Also a simple Google search found supplies for labs that stock it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 9, 2018, 09:37 PM
    Due to the toxicity of this substance, we are unable to provide a source. Since this is for a research project, you can ask your professor for sources.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sugar and cyanide equation? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the chemical equation for the reaction between sugar and cyanide? i.e a + b -> c

I took some potassium for two days for crampsand now I itch. Can it be the potassium? [ 0 Answers ]

I took two the first night and one today. This itching is wide-spread and is real bothersome. Please help.

Write a balanced chemical equation for: potassium oxide+ water= potassium hydroxide [ 1 Answers ]

write a balanced chemical equation for: potassium oxide+ water= potassium hydroxide

I need cyanide [ 12 Answers ]

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, right up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I would like to buy some cyanide." The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?" The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband." The pharmacist's...

View more questions Search