Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2018, 05:01 AM
    Metal Window Awnings
    On a metal window awning that has folding wings.
    The size is 48 in wide x 30 in projection. The window width
    Is fine. But when you close the awning it is 54 Inches in length to cover the window entirely. So would it be 24 inches short in covering the window length wise. Is that what projection means?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2018, 07:57 AM
    Projection is the distance from the face of the window, measured parallel to the ground. That is a sun awning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to install basement vinyl windows in metal window opening [ 2 Answers ]

We have aluminum basment windows installed in metal framing that was installed during construction in a poured concrete basement. How to attach vinyl replacement windows into the steel framework?

Doorwall awnings [ 3 Answers ]

I live in an apartment on the top floor. I don't have the same protective overhang as others below me. I want to put up a vinyl or fabric awning to give me some protection from the rain and from the roofing debris which repeatedly falls on my balcony after every windy day and rain. Please help me.

How to remove metal door panel to access front window on ford explorer [ 0 Answers ]

How to remove metal door panel to access front window on ford explorer

Installing Exterior Doorway Awnings [ 2 Answers ]

I was thinking of installing an exterior doorway awning for my back door. (I'd like to use the screen door even when the weather is inclement). So how do these bolt on awnings attach to the house? http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/cheapawnings_1951_13934923 It appears they just have...

Retractable Awnings [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone installed or had one of these installed? I was thinking of having a 22' wide, 11' deep, retractable awnings installed. Looking for feedback, alternatives, hindsight. Thanks

View more questions Search