Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Treeallen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2018, 04:24 PM
    2nd grade word problem
    Lin has 4 pinecones and some acorns.She has7 fewer pinecones than acorns. How many acorns does Lin have
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2018, 04:36 PM
    What do you think, and how would you go about writing this out to solve
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2018, 06:37 PM
    Which means she has ?MORE acorns. Pretty easy. x-7=4-now can you figure it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4th grade math word problem [ 8 Answers ]

A guava weighs 385 grams. It is 10 times as light as a watermelon. What is the weight of the watermelon?

5th grade word problem [ 1 Answers ]

The owner of a bagel store collected the following data about the number of bagels sold: Plain- 9 Cheese-6 Cinnamon-5 Predict how many cheese bagels will be sold if 300 customers are served? I reasoned the answer out to be 90, since it doesn't tell you the length of time or number of...

9th grade algebra word problems [ 1 Answers ]

If I read 30 pages the first day, 36 the 2nd day, 42 the third day and keep reading 6 more pages per day, how many days until I've read 270 pages?

9th grade algebra word problems [ 2 Answers ]

Bikram gave Kevin a pile of coins consisting of nickles,dimes,and quarters. The total value is $2.20. The total number of coins is eighteen, and there are two more nickles than quarters in the pile. How many of each kind of coin did Bikram give Keven.

6th grade math: word problem [ 5 Answers ]

There are 4 times as many people as chairs at the town meeting. 24 people had to stand. How many chairs were there? 72, 96, 6 and 24 are not the correct answer. Please explain or show work for solution.

View more questions Search