Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Mar 7, 2018, 07:18 PM
    Email on iPod from Mac
    I had to change my passwords on my Safari Mac computer. I have an
    Ipod (not an Ipad)... iPod touch and where I was able to get all my
    Emails on there, my emails are no longer there.

Do you know how I can get my emails on my iPod again?
    projectmgr222 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2018, 02:38 AM
    The iPod touch is a storage device. Emails may are typically sent via iCloud.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Again: Photos from Ipod to Email [ 0 Answers ]

I recd good advice here and a video on how to transer my video /photos To an email... I have that arrow in the upper right corner, but nothing Happens when I tap it. Any other suggestions. Please don't be Technical... or it will go over my head.

Apple Ipod touch 4G OR Ipod nano multi touch ? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents gave me a choise to make.. They want to get me either an apple Ipod 4G, or anIpod nano multi touch... Which one would be better for an 13 year old girl?

When I plug my earphones in the iPod the sound comes through both the iPod and earpho [ 1 Answers ]

When I plug my earphones in the iPod the sound comes through both the iPod and earphones. What I want to know is how to stop it on the Ipod so that it only comes through the ear phones when they are commected

My Ex Hacked into my email Account and changed the password and alternet email address [ 1 Answers ]

My email that was broken into was [email protected] and the alternet email address was [email protected]. My password and alternet email address was changed I think he might of even closed the account I have a lot of important contacts on that account it there any way you can reset the password...

My Ex Hacked into my email Account and changed the password and alternet email address [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way you can reopen my account and reset my password for [email protected]

View more questions Search