Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dando Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2018, 09:42 AM
    Movie search
    A movie with a scene that had a guy tied up to a chair on a barge with a couple guys questioning him and threatening to put him in a wood chipper.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie search [ 0 Answers ]

Hello! I'm searching for a movie which title I forgot. It's about a man who shoot by accident a gangster (drugdealer?). Thx for the help! I remember an asian guy who is drunk or drugged and shoot by accident with a shotgun a gangster or drugdealer in a changing room. In his rush and escape he...

Old Movie Search [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a movie where a family goes to the mountains to learn about wolves I think and the mother and father die in bear attack the little girl survives and grows up with wolves. Fast forward to adult hood she still there doesn't speak and lives like wolf a trapper is trying to get her and a...

Old movie search? [ 1 Answers ]

So I have this movie stuck in my mind and I can't seem to remember what it's called. I watched it as a kid, so I only rmember clips of it. It was an old movie that was when colour was just coming in. I remember that it started with a woman that married a man and when she was taken to his home he...

Movie scenes search? 1930's movie [ 0 Answers ]

Scene is where a big man, I believe whereing a topcoat, smoking a cigar comes into a house and tells another man to take off his shirt. He commensces to beat him on the back with a cane for doing something wrong. It's a black/white; 1930's movie.

Old Movie Search [ 12 Answers ]

OK so for some reason I have had this movie stuck in my head forever... Don't know much about it but what I remember is... A young girl (white with light brown or blond hair probably between 10-11) goes to a friend's house and the friend's older brother showes her how to kiss. It seemed like...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.