Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eddunga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2018, 08:29 AM
    I need questions and Answers for FEMA IS- 318, 324a, 360 and 362
    I intend to take the FEMA Emergency Management Institute Examinations, IS-3I8, 324a, 360 and 362. I need the questions and answers respectively, so I could study and take the exams.

Thanks a bunch.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 6, 2018, 08:39 AM
    Sorry, but even if someone here had access to them, it's against policy to do so.
    (Plus, we can't know what someone's real motive is by asking for them. I would assume that for study, FEMA would supply examples.)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 6, 2018, 09:29 AM
    You put this under Graduate School. If you need this information as part of a grad program, wander over to your school library and tell a reference librarian what you need. Like joy said, there should be a study guide and sample tests.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free answers to my Valiant Combi boiler questions questions [ 0 Answers ]

My Valiant Combi boiler keeps firing up every 10 minutes and won't stop how can I control this please Thanks Diana

Gyn questions and answers [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 36 years old and I'm constantly wet when I have sex and I want to stop this. This never happen to me before. Is embarrassed I can't satisfied my partner. Is fustrated and I need help please. What should I do?

Questions and answers! [ 13 Answers ]

Why are there wars in the name of God? These are a few questions asked by infants who find it hard to understand why we, so often, use the name of God to justify all kind of injustices. Q- What can religions do to avoid wars? A- In constructing the world peace we should all be concerned,...

View more questions Search