Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Mar 5, 2018, 07:15 AM
    Mac info on iPod
    Although I still can't get into my main a/c I can now get into my other screens...
    I have an iPod (not iPad) that I go on daily, esp to play a word game. I was
    Always able to get my email on it. Now I can't. Why would that be?
    It's also an apple product.

Check out some similar questions!

Apple Ipod touch 4G OR Ipod nano multi touch ? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents gave me a choise to make.. They want to get me either an apple Ipod 4G, or anIpod nano multi touch... Which one would be better for an 13 year old girl?

When I plug my earphones in the iPod the sound comes through both the iPod and earpho [ 1 Answers ]

When I plug my earphones in the iPod the sound comes through both the iPod and earphones. What I want to know is how to stop it on the Ipod so that it only comes through the ear phones when they are commected

We have an employee that has patient info and billing info in our server - Violation? [ 1 Answers ]

We have a past employee that has patient files and billing info on our server. She worked part time for an outside doctor and his info is contained on our records. We have purged them and notified the docotr, but she intercepts emails. Do we have a violation that we should be concerned about?

Still can't get it done on iPod [ 1 Answers ]

Still waiting for someone to tell me how to use my iPod cause it is not recognize by my widows pack 2 and itunes so what should I do guys I really need a solution to this pals /./.., m:mad: :confused: :(

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.