Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kbkb15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2018, 10:10 AM
    May be pregnant?
    Hello. I think I may be pregnant, even though it may be too early to tell. The first day of my last period was February 16th. The start of this week, my breath started to have tingly sensations around them and some sharp pains, especially my left one. It has increased in size and feels quite heavy and can be itchy at times. I also have been having some sharp shooting pains that vary in length next to my hips and next to my belly button. Also, the day after I had sex, this clear thick slimy stuff came out when I went to the bathroom. And yesterday, my discharge was thick white and sticky. I also have been having lower back pains every now and then.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2018, 03:15 PM
    "May" infers permission. You obviously have had sex so yes, you could be pregnant. Using protection?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 4, 2018, 03:25 PM
    The only ways to determine pregnancy is a urine test when you're at least a week overdue for your period, using first morning urine. A blood test done at your doctors office. An ultrasound when you're at least 5 weeks pregnant, and giving birth.

Sadly symptoms cannot determine pregnancy as pregnancy symptoms can also be symptoms of many other things, up to and including PMS symptoms.

Wait until you're at least a week late for your period, then try a urine test. Make sure to use first morning urine as it's more accurate. If that test is negative then wait another week and test again. If that test is also negative wait and see what happens with your next period. If you miss that period then test again or see a doctor for a more accurate blood test. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

I'm an adult and possibly pregnant--parents will kill me if I'm pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

Well I'm in my mid 20's still studying in a relationship (not engaged or married) have been together almost a year don't live together. My parents are very religious and my sister is their golden child she dated her now husband for many years before he proposed and even though they've been married...

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

View more questions Search