Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Young123Dash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2018, 10:09 AM
    Bat landing
    Would you be able to feel a bat land on your leg? I was walking alone when I felt a burn in my leg. The sensation lasted only for a second or two. I did not feel anything land on me, and when I looked behind me after a few seconds, I did not see any bat. I thought of bats because I had seen bats in the same area a few days prior.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 3, 2018, 10:13 AM
    Bats avoid people, the don't randomly land on you..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 3, 2018, 10:44 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...es-837424.html

You seems to be obsessed with bats or have bats on the brain. Please look into that so you can relax and enjoy your life.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 3, 2018, 01:44 PM
    No, bats do not land on people and would not accidentally hit you. And they do not attack people.

More likely a stick or something on the ground. Or bug
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 3, 2018, 05:50 PM
    Depending on where you live, the majority of bats are harmless, and no, a bat wouldn't land on you, it would avoid you. If one had landed on you you definitely would have felt it. Sounds like you hit your leg on something or got a bug bite. If you're concerned about this burning sensation, see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landing a helicopter [ 5 Answers ]

Just curious... I'm sitting at work, and I hear a helicopter... its getting louder and louder, so finally I get up and go look. Apparently the building next to ours just sold and the new owner decided to fly in... and land in the parking lot. None of us really care... was actually interesting to...

Did we landing on the moon? [ 14 Answers ]

I want to know Did we landing on the moon? I need evidence to prove this argument Thanks

H1 Transfer Just After Landing US [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have done stamping from Compnay ABC curentky and landing US next months . In the meanwhile Company XYZ is offering me and saying that they can apply for transfer my H1 on the same day ,when I will landed there .Now my question is that,is it feasible to get transfer my H1 without pay stubs...

Landing instruction... [ 1 Answers ]

Why airline crew ask passengers to open window blinders during takeoff and landing?

View more questions Search