My debit card was charged for computer equipment without my authorization
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 1, 2018, 03:15 PM
    So call your bank.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 1, 2018, 04:46 PM
    There is no specific number to call except for the bank itself. Best to go into the bank and dispute the charge.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2018, 08:19 PM
    Look on your debit card. Both of mine have phone# on them. However, you might be out of luck with a Debit card. Someone must have had your PIN.
    Read this too.--https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/unauthorized-credit-debit-card-charges-29654.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there another phone number to reach DISA? They never answer their phone [ 1 Answers ]

DISA does not answer the phone number 281-673-2390, is there another phone number to reach DISA?

I need to rewire phone jack to match main phone number [ 10 Answers ]

I had 2 phone lines coming into house and recently cancelled 1. I would like to rewire cancelled # phone jack to receive my other number so all house phones will be on the same line.I have been playing around with the switch over. I have looked at the other house jacks and tried to duplicate still...

A phone number consist of seven digits plus the area code. How many possible phone nu [ 4 Answers ]

A phone number consist of seven digits plus the area code. How many possible phone numbers can have the area code 229?

Blocked Phone number calling wireless cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is Jessica. Is there anyway anyone can help me figure out a blocked number that is calling my cell phone? If there is anyway to find out who the blokced number is that is really calling me.

View more questions Search