Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    odieteprince Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2018, 12:08 PM
    If a body is in a state of stress but not in a state of strain then the body is what?
    If a body is in a state of stress but not in a state of strain then the body is what?

ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2018, 12:50 PM
    Google "stress vs strain in a solid body". Easy Peezy-you could have done that! Besides, we don't answer homework.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An R&B song with the lyrics asn'tnobody body loves me like you do take my body, [ 3 Answers ]

It is 90's R&B song sang by a female group. The lyrics are as follows: "aint nobody, body loves me like you do, take my body, my body belongs to you". Please send me the name of the artist (group) and the name of the song.

One body is dropped and a second body is thrown downwards with an initial velocity of [ 3 Answers ]

One body is dropped and a second body is thrown downwards with an initial velocity of 1m/s simultaneously. The separation between these two bodies is 18m after a time……………….. ans:18 sec

I don't want to stress my body or my baby out [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 30 weeks pregnant and have felt very exhausted lately I have missed 4 days of work this week with s doctors note and I don't feel as if I'm up for work tonight but feel bad about missing another day what do I do?

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

View more questions Search