Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2018, 11:22 AM
    Payment methods
    Jerry is encouraged by his newspaper to sign up for automatic deduction from his checking account. But in the past When he tried to cancel the subscription it took him months to stop the paper from deducting the funds from his checking account. What do you advise?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2018, 11:30 AM
    Pay electronically by adding the newspaper to the list of bills that Jerry pays from his bank account. Thus, Jerry pays them electronically from his account; they don't take money from his account.
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2018, 11:48 AM
    They deduct the amount right out of his checking account. Because he gave them his routing bank number to his checking account
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 27, 2018, 11:54 AM
    I only do that, with firms and companies I can trust. And then only by using a debit card.
    Then you can always cancel the debit card and get new one issued.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2018, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pastor1189 View Post
    They deduct the amount right out of his checking account. Because he gave them his routing bank number to his checking account
    Cancel that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Material are the decimal variances from actual payment to billed payment? [ 1 Answers ]

If there is an over or short payment due to variances in decimal places of a billed payment versus the actual payment. What would probably be the treatment? Will the company incur a profit or a loss? Would it be material?

Delta dental insurance sent out payment, but dentist said no payment was received! [ 3 Answers ]

Delta dental insurance said the claim was processed, and a check was sent to my dentist in August. However, my dentist's billing clerk said she did not receive any payment from Delta, she sent me a bill of the full amount plus finance charges in November. What should I do to straighten out this...

Illinois worker comp ttd payment. What is the reason for stoppage of ttd payment whil [ 1 Answers ]

What is normally the reason for stopping ttd payment in Illinois

Can a collections agency refuse payment or payment arrangement ? [ 2 Answers ]

I owe a hospital bill of $1000 from back in march and it has gone to a collections agency. Now my problem is, my insurance company actually sent me the check to make the payment. They instructed me to put it into my checking account then send a personal check to the creditor. However when I put...

Methods of payment [ 3 Answers ]

I wanted to know the advantage and disadvantage of accepting cash for payments.

View more questions Search