Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bdealproduction Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2018, 07:52 AM
    FL Studio 12(64 bit) & Oxygen 49 4th gen MIDI keyboard issues. PLEASE HELP
    I'm using FL Studio 12, 64 bit with MAudio Oxygen 49, 4th gen, MIDI Keyboard. Off late, I've come across a very strange issue.

Every time I try to record notes, they are not getting recorded properly and they seem stuck.

I changed and tried all different Snap settings, reset my keyboard, updated my driver, even tried using the computer keyboard to record notes but the same problem persists.

I have attached a screenshot of the problem, the length of the notes are the main problem as you can see. The velocity and the notes are getting tracked correctly. Kindly help me out. I'm in a dire situation.

Computer Config:
    Windows 8,
    i7
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Dance studio issues [ 0 Answers ]

I am an independent contractor/dance teacher for a dance studio. My classes turned from 6 kids to 200 kids in just 7 months. Half being off the street. I am getting so many private lessons. The studio owner is not accommodating and trying to tell me I can only teach privates on certain days, which...

How to remove the keyboard in Dell Studio 1555? [ 9 Answers ]

I have a laptop and there's some problem with the keyboard. I called them about it. I was told ill be sent a keyboard homeand I can fix it or else I hv to send this to their factory. I need some help to open the keyboard. The support guy explained to me... but it didn't seem to work that way. Does...

Keyboard issues [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I have read through all relating chat on here and tried everything! Please help. My keyboard was fine until I had WIFI installed then it changed! My number symbols on the top line from 6 to shift do not show the correct symbols.. I also can not get the secondary symbols on the first numbers 1...

Can I use a midi keyboard for live preformances [ 1 Answers ]

I'm thinking about buying a midi keyboard but I really want to know if I can use them in live preformances

Midi keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I recently bought a midi keyboard and would like to get Sound Studio Pro 2. software program.can anyone help please. Cheers George...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.