Ask
    KayArmour90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2018, 04:14 AM
    Invitation warrant
    What does it mean?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 27, 2018, 05:31 AM
    It means someone wants you to be present at a specific time and place for a specific reason. Much depends on who issued it and what it says. Care to share or be more specific?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A few questions about arrest warrant/search warrant in Ontario, Canada [ 12 Answers ]

If there is an arrest/search warrant issued for you, what address do they raid? (as in how do they find out where you live... driver's license?) Say for example, you moved out of your parents home and live by yourself... are they allowed to raid parents home (previous address)?

Recovery Warrant, Civil Warrant or Detainer Warrant? [ 4 Answers ]

I closed on the purchase of a house on April 27th. The seller notified a roommate (who was "not" a tenant) to move on April 4th. He moved his furniture on April 12 but left 4 broken down vehicles, and 2 garages wall-to-wall with things. He is dragging his feet on moving because he's angry at the...

Invitation warrant even possible {Scotland}? [ 2 Answers ]

Greetings all. I'm a Scotish Citizen in Scotland and missed court {illness, managed to get there but an hour after called due to fevery couple days}. The intention was to request a Proof of Mitigation {?} hearing/trial. The thing itself I think was a sentancing diet, but on my previous...

If I went to renew my alta license.and had warrant wood the warrant show up ? [ 1 Answers ]

So would the warrant show up on the screeen of the drivers license office??

Invitation [ 1 Answers ]

Could you tell me what the proper punctuation should be in the following sentence: "come join us on Wednesday 8th of November 2006 at 5pm.

View more questions Search