Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 28, 2018, 05:58 AM
    The question is not that it is happening, but what do you do about it. Doesn't matter if you are business that gets hacked or a government. There seems to be a lot piling up on The Dufus's plate as he hollers and screams about what everybody else didn't do. He is the commander in chief so he calls the shots. While his administration is rocked daily by scandal and incompetence and outright theft, he has no clue.

Like he blows up tweeter with his BS, blow up Vlad. Shame to pick on citizens and be afraid of another bully.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2018, 08:05 AM
    Blame Trump for stuff Obama lacked the intellectual capacity to address for the 8 years he was in office. Perhaps Trump was responsible for the Clintons via their slush fund/charity for paying millions of dollars to the Russians for what, fake evidence via the Dossier work of fiction?, And for Obama and Hillary selling 20% of our Uranium reserves to the EVIL Russians via Uranium One deal...yeah....clear how much the Libs really love the Russians, not hate them.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2018, 10:02 AM
    btw ;Jared's security clearance was downgraded to where he can only see secrets and not top secrets . That presumes I guess that he had that clearance before his was downgraded . Now I don't know how that will impact his ability as a foreign policy adviser. Honestly ;there is a bit too much nepotism in herr Donald's Administration than I like anyway .
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2018, 11:55 AM
    When we interfered in Russian elections :
    https://ccisf.org/wp-content/uploads...1612201405.pdf
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 28, 2018, 05:23 PM
    Paraclete your painting with that broad brush again. There are many of us older folks that do understand exactly what is going on. They are already tightening the strings to make the internet safer by insuring that all websites have the https heading or they will stop functioning. Much of the problem we have is the crickets chirping when something happens rather then announcing what had happened and when. Sometimes we dont hear about it for months. There was a major major breach with a information holding company and they almost covered it up. That is how these people and others are getting away with it for now. The next step is what is going to happen to crypto currency. Keep your eyes peeled for changes some of which you might not like.
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2018, 05:35 PM
    For some reason I don't have a lot of confidence in governments regulating cyberspace. The tyrannies are forging that path and it looks a lot like censorship to me .https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.b337ef1e5c58
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2018, 07:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post
    Paraclete your painting with that broad brush again. There are many of us older folks that do understand exactly what is going on. They are already tightening the strings to make the internet safer by insuring that all websites have the https heading or they will stop functioning. Much of the problem we have is the crickets chirping when something happens rather then announcing what had happened and when. Sometimes we dont hear about it for months. There was a major major breach with a information holding company and they almost covered it up. That is how these people and others are getting away with it for now. The next step is what is going to happen to crypto currency. Keep your eyes peeled for changes some of which you might not like.
    I am professional enough to use a 6" brush and not drip the paint. I have the opinion that crypto currency is a gyp so if it is banned that would be a good thing, I also think this Russian interference thing is a fishing expedition, a diversion. I keep up to date with the news that matters, the rest is a circus
    Expert

Mar 1, 2018, 08:15 AM
    It's a FACT finding investigation complete with circus. That's to be expected when you investigate clowns. Nobody paints a wall with a 6 inch brush anymore Clete. There are better ways to do that you know!

8O
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 1, 2018, 02:30 PM
    Tom your point on the China situation with its firewall only is going to apply for a short time longer. The new internet is going to come from space. The first 2 statlites were launched already and more are on the way. It wont be blazingly fast but it will function without and physicl lines or ground connections other then the user level.
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2018, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    It's a FACT finding investigation complete with circus. That's to be expected when you investigate clowns. Nobody paints a wall with a 6 inch brush anymore Clete. There are better ways to do that you know!

8O
    Would you like me to use a two foot roller, no, I use the brush for cutting in and getting better coverage
    Expert

Mar 2, 2018, 11:11 AM
    I use a spray painter, but a brush helps put the finishing touches on a big job done rather quickly and easily, sometimes. I use to do it with brushes and rollers myself, before I found a better, easier way. You would be surprised at the savings to time, and material, but you will appreciate a lot more time for OTHER stuff.

Just an idea from the west. Another idea is don't be too distracted by the antics of the Dufus. he is good at changing the subject and getting an adverse reaction when he is caught in a jam.
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2018, 02:36 PM
    I used spray paint when I renovated my house and everything was clear but you can't do that for just a single room with carpet and furniture intact.

Yes, I note Dump has changed the subject again, but he keeps shooting himself in the foot. He has forgotten there are trade agreements in place. He should repudiate all american trade agreements and start again, tariffs may be the way to balance the budget. Think of a US with nothing flowing in from outside, less vehicles on the roads, no Walmart...
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2018, 03:56 PM
    you know my position about free trade . If there is a trade imbalance it is because the American consumer demands choice . We don't want one brand of coffee. We want a whole grocery aisle full of different coffees . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHIcmoY3_lE
    Expert

Mar 2, 2018, 05:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    I used spray paint when I renovated my house and everything was clear but you can't do that for just a single room with carpet and furniture intact.

Yes, I note Dump has changed the subject again, but he keeps shooting himself in the foot. He has forgotten there are trade agreements in place. He should repudiate all american trade agreements and start again, tariffs may be the way to balance the budget. Think of a US with nothing flowing in from outside, less vehicles on the roads, no Walmart...
    Sure you can. Tape, plastic sheets, and drop clothes over the furniture works quite well, as for the Trump ideas on trade, PURE DUMB! Tariffs will only bring a rise in prices passed on to consumers that will have a domino effects across the board that will affect OUR best trade partners a lot more than it will China.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    you know my position about free trade . If there is a trade imbalance it is because the American consumer demands choice . We don't want one brand of coffee. We want a whole grocery aisle full of different coffees . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHIcmoY3_lE
    We love CHEAP choices for sure. I doubt the congress goes along with this dumb idea. Didn't we have this kind of nonsense back in the 30's that deepened the recession?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoot–Hawley_Tariff_Act

Dufus needed a huge diversion and he got it. Everybody's head exploded.

Love the videos Tom.
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2018, 06:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Yes but Dump doesn't have the same opinion, you know it is a little like the film Demolition Man, the poor people live underground and dine on rat prepared by an illegal immigrant, the rich dine in Taco Bell and live under the protection of a benevolent leader who has got everything worked out and sycophant flunkies to do his bidding. You can't drink coffee it is bad for you

I don't know why you don't relax, you screwed yourselves and now you don't like the outcome. It is poetic justice
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2018, 06:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post

Sure you can. Tape, plastic sheets, and drop clothes over the furniture works quite well, as for the Trump ideas on trade, PURE DUMB! Tariffs will only bring a rise in prices passed on to consumers that will have a domino effects across the board that will affect OUR best trade partners a lot more than it will China.

Let me put it this way tal last time I saw that done we wound up using a roller to smooth out the paint after spraying, I can have the job done while I 'm stuffing about trying to make sure no overspray, etc. cutting in takes the time anyway.

You are right about tariffs, they are an ineffective mechanism for protecting industries but unions and inefficient manufacturers love them, but Dump isn't a student of history and as he only listens to his own opinion, he has made the same mistake as Bush. You have to target the dumpers with tariffs, but China is a small part of supply to the US, so Dump is definitely targeting his allies, particularly NAFTA. It just more of the beggar my neighbour philosophy that the US has relied on in trade for yonks
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2018, 07:50 PM
    what's wrong with coffee ? it's the elixir of life. https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-l...h/faq-20058339

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend told me she is not over her ex. I told her to have some space. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I've been seeing a girl for three months now. We get on really well, she has told me she really likes me, and how much she cares about me. She says she thinks a lot a of me, and enjoys my company. And I am totally smitten with her. But she dropped a bombshell the other day, she said she cannot...

Were you at Woodstock? Greatest Musicans of that era? Greatest Guitarist of all time? [ 11 Answers ]

Were any of you at Woodstock? I wish I could have gone. I love the bands like The Grateful Dead, Crosby,Stills,Nash,Young,Santana,Canned Heat, Richie Havens. Okay last question, who do you think is the greatest guitarist of all time? You can have a runner up also. I think Stevie Ray Vaughn was the...

The greatest first lady ever! [ 78 Answers ]

I'm not sure which is worse, the left's rabid hatred of Bush or their creepy infatuation with the Obama's. We're getting such hard hitting investigative journalism as Michelle's $540 sneakers, what the Obama's had for lunch, what a fashionista Michelle is, how magnificently toned her arms are and...

Greatest book [ 17 Answers ]

What is the greatest book(any type of literature) And why

T2 Greatest Movie Ever! [ 2 Answers ]

I know I might be a little behind the times, but I just saw T2 in it's entirity today, and the movie is GREAT! By far one of the best action movies off all freaking time! I have seen bits and pieces before, but like I said I just saw it today as a whole and WOW. It's the ****. The music, the...

View more questions Search