Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmatrisciano Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2018, 11:37 AM
    2006 accord left signal lights don't work
    Turn signals worked going to church, left side didn't work coming home. With hazard on only right side blinked. Checked both front/rear bulbs and filaments looked good. Looked for turn signal fuse didn't see on diagram. Checked every small fuse all good.
    rmatrisciano Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2018, 11:42 AM
    2006 accord left signal lights don't work,
    Left turn signals stopped working. No lights come on, interior or exterior. Tried hazard, right side worked, left did not. Checked front/rear bulbs look good. Checked fuse diagram, no fuse for turn signals but checked every small fuse, all good. What else could be wrong?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 26, 2018, 03:06 PM
    It sounds like you could have a ground circut that has lost connection. To really trace it down your going to need a wiring diagram. Also did you try swapping the bulbs to see if it was not the buld itself ?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Feb 28, 2018, 09:31 AM
    Double check the light again in low light. Check the side view as well. Sometimes a side marker lamp is out and causing that whole side to go out. Try gently tapping the lens while inspecting to see the fault is intermittent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The left break light does not work but the left turn signal does. [ 10 Answers ]

I have a 2004 Ford Taurus. The left break light does not work but the left turn signal does. The right break & turn signal both work. The turn signal & break light are in one bulb. Moving back from that bulb there is short wire trunk the plugs into a much longer wire harness. I have switched the...

The signal lights and the brake lights do not work. 1995 cadillac [ 1 Answers ]

My signal lights do not work.. And my brake lights do not work. In addition to that the speedometer lighting is not working properly.. It is of low intensity..

I have a 2003 honda accord ex and only the left side signal lights work? [ 1 Answers ]

The right side signal lights don't work both front and back... the indicator light on the dash doesn't light up either. When flip up the turn signal switch for the right signal nothing happens and when I turn the hazard lights on the right side signalnlights don't light up. I checked the bulbs and...

Tail lights, signal lights and gauge lights, don't work [ 0 Answers ]

I bought a 2003 kia that has a few fixing up to do. Someone broke in the night before I bought it and stoled the cd and cassett player. When I turnd the car on my brake lights only worked. I took it to auto zone where they got my head lights working and the guy told me I have an electrical problem....

Turn signal lights work but brake lights do not work [ 17 Answers ]

My automobile turn signal lights and brake lights share the same filament in bulb. Turn signals work so bulb is okay. Brake lights do not work. Have checked the switch at brake pedal and it is okay. What else could it be?

View more questions Search