I have seen colored prints before
    But none in negative
    Has tow folds
    Like maybe out of a book
    Thanks in advance
    Attached Images

collaborator Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2018, 10:38 PM
    Thisis just a "guess," but, this could be a phase in transferring one ofhis paintings into an etching. I knowthat Boris O'Klein's art is transferred into a lot of etchings including this one which is called either, CHAUM SON TOUR, and/or COMMES NOS MAITRES

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Microsoft Money will not print displayed totals & negative numbers [ 0 Answers ]

While in MS Money I am able to view totals and negative numbers. Negative numbers are displayed in red. However, neither the totals nor negative numbers appear on the printed reports. When using Excel I can view and print negative numbers in red or black. Is there a way to get MS...

O'Klein prints [ 0 Answers ]

I too, have one of the dirty dog prints. It has Hau forte originals in top right hand corner, Copyright by O'klein, Chamarande{S &O} in Left top corner and some kind of french Chacum son Soiur, I think in bottom left and some illegible signature in bottom right. The picture is very detailed and...

Boris the spider [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am wondering whether anyone remembers a kids TV programme from the mid nineties that was set in a dark castle and was a game show where kids had to go through gunge and in a maze in the cellar to win prizes and after each game a spider called boris used to come down and tell them what...

O`klein watercolor print [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a print many years ago. Its french, of peeing dogs. It looks to be a watercolor and says, copyright by o`klein and underneath, chamarande(s&o). It has a pencil notation of chaciru sou sorir!(maybe). It is also pencil signed Z something. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Also a...

View more questions Search