Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wvtreehouse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2018, 09:31 AM
    Kenmore elite just beeps after closing the door
    Kenmore Elite D/W 665.13963K015 beeps, flashes and then shuts off after closing door to start.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 23, 2018, 12:26 PM
    Are there any error codes in the display? Did you try unplugging it for a minute or so and replugging it to try and reset the electronics? By chance is it still under warranty either from the store or manufacturer?

Back to you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2018, 04:14 PM
    The flashes are error codes. Pull the toe plate off and check to see if error codes are on there. Sometimes you can reset with pushing a series of buttons.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite gas dryer beeps when hit start button. [ 1 Answers ]

Gas dryer was working today. Tonight I selected the cycle I wanted, it lit up but then when I hit the Start button or any other button, it just beeps and won't start.

Kenmore Elite Frig Water Dispenser Beeps [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore Elite Side by Side Frig, Model #106.44439602 emits a constant beeping sound after a few seconds while dispensing water from the water dispenser in the door. It does not do this every time it is used but, at least half the time used. The Frig is only about 4 months old. I've...

Kenmore Elite HE3 Beeps 3 times won't start [ 2 Answers ]

Hello My Kenmore HE3 ELectric dryer model 110 82832 100 just stopped working. There is power and when I press a mode button the digital display shows the minutes, etc. When I press the start buttin it just beeps 3 times. Anyone with the same problem? Thanks

View more questions Search