Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matthewanxiety Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2018, 02:51 AM
    Help me out friends?
    My friends is in love with someone and he cheated on her, now she is depressed, I am helping her out but need some more suggestions to take out her from loneliness . She all time feel bad regarding what her boy friends did to her... please help her and advice me how I can bring her happiness back.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 23, 2018, 04:14 AM
    Just be a friend, and a good listener, with a great deal of patience. She will work through this, in her own time and way. How long has she been in this funk, and how old are you both?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 24, 2018, 04:29 PM
    You have 2 jobs as a friend: one is to take her places where she doesn't have to be fun and talkative, preferably in a group, where you tell them all to be the way they always are, but don't try to make her join in, yet don't leave her out either.
    The other is to keep telling her that he was no good for her - what good is a cheater? But don't do it too much. Just once every time she brings him up.
    matthewanxiety Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2018, 10:21 PM
    thanks for your suggestions, hope they help her out :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 10, 2018, 05:57 AM
    People usually don't heal, recover from tragic events in their lives until they are ready, no matter what their friends or loved ones do. When she is ready to accept her boyfriend's cheating she will start to heal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One of my bfs friends that is a girl won't stop texting him and says she's his best friends [ 5 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for two months and one of his friends that is a girl (he has a few that are) won't stop texting him when we are together. I have asked him to tell her to back off the texting when we are together and he did and she gave him a gilt trip saying that they are best...

How should I change to become friends with the people I want to be friends with? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a freshman. I have friends a good amount but, they don't invite me to hang out very often. I feel like when they ask me to chill they are doing Charity because they don't really like me. Should I change my attitude towards things for people to like me?

Is it OK for my wife to have single guy friends but has no married guy friends? [ 4 Answers ]

Is it OK for my wife to have single guy friends and no married ones. They Facebook and text each other some are at the bar when she goes linedancing

Me and my best friends like the same guy . The guy pick my best friends but I stell like him helpp [ 6 Answers ]

First I like him than she come and stell him away like evry time I like someone my best friends like the same guy rigth after I tell her in 2 days . It's like she don't want me to get a boyfriend , and she have like 2000000 boyfriend and she love a pers for 1 week and it's over

My friends husband cosign for a apartment and she use her first name and my friends s [ 1 Answers ]

My friends husband use as a cosigner for a apt lease without her knowledge and they use another name with the husband last name and thet want to get out of the lease what is the procedure to go tru this the landlord said that the husband can be out off the lease if the other tenant will find...

View more questions Search