Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RainbowBlossom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2018, 12:39 PM
    How do I choose the right iMac for my artistic needs?
    Looking to purchase an iMac.

As an artist, I want to be able to edit my drawings and paintings on Photoshop, and I also want Word and PowerPoint on the computer as well.

I will also need the internet to promote my artwork and to take commissions for portraits.

How much memory and storage would work for my needs?

Thank you so much!

Rainbow Blossom
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 22, 2018, 12:50 PM
    There's very little choice when it comes to Macs, so best go to the store and ask them to demo for you.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2018, 05:36 AM
    The Microsoft Surface Pro, supposedly outdoes the iMac by a great margin...
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 25, 2018, 10:06 AM
    What your looking for most on any machine your going to use is the base memory. For editing graphics etc then you really need as much as you can afford. To get a proper machine to meet your needs it can run into the thoudands of dollars usd so be aware.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artistic Behavior [ 9 Answers ]

What does it mean when a councelor tells you your 5 year old is artisitc behavior?

Artistic photography with an analog SLR [ 2 Answers ]

I hope I'm not the only person out there that still uses film. There's something about it that digital will never replace. Anyway, my dad once told me he and his friend took a picture in which they set the camera on a tripod when it was dark out, held the shutter open, and shined flashlights on...

Can I join some artistic persons. [ 1 Answers ]

Can I join some artistic persons. {email removed}

Should we establish more government funding to support artistic projects? [ 12 Answers ]

Should we establish more government funding to support artistic projects? Merry Christmas!:)

Question about some artistic images I have on my PC [ 1 Answers ]

I hope this is the right place for this. I have some artistic images on my PC. I believe I got them back in the late 90's when I was in college. I wanted to know who did these images, some of them do have the artist(s) name(s) on them. The file names are as follows: 1280tomb.jpg, After...

View more questions Search