Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    narendrasinghpl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2018, 04:07 AM
    Can we help to lower the percentage of natural disasters?
    Can we help to lower the percentage of natural disasters? If yes, then what the methods to lower it?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 22, 2018, 04:30 AM
    Most of them, such as volcanoes, no.
    Some of them are the result of man-made climate change. Yes to those.
    You can take it from there - weather patterns are a very complex topic and I'm not going to write the book for you.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 22, 2018, 04:36 AM
    Seriously, what do YOU think ?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2018, 06:25 AM
    Most great natural disasters cannot be reduced; Earthquakes, volcanoes. The last Ice Age occurred when the earth was sparsely occupied. The asteroid that struck the earth and likely wiped out much of natural life occurred well before man. Man had no influence on some of the worst hurricanes and tornados. Global warming is/ may be due to man but the earth has been much warmer, they have fossilized palm trees on Greenland and Antarctica.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2018, 05:29 AM
    The Suns going to burn out eventually, that's something else to worry about too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are there the changes of natural disasters soon based on the following symptoms? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I am living in India and currently in my city it is raining and lightening. My concern is extremely crucial for me! As I am typing, I can hear the loud noises of thundering. The current season is however of summer and rainy season is after months. This is maybe the sign of the climate...

How to determine estimated percentage for percentage of sales method? [ 1 Answers ]

Company had the following information relating to credit sales in 2009 Accounts receivable December 31, 2009 $ 8,000

What are natural foods and vitamins to lower cholesterol? [ 9 Answers ]

I do not have high blood pressure as a rule but I find it getting higher as I get older and I would like to keep it under control with vitamins(natural) and or minerals. What is recommended? Thanks

Supernatural Lessons from Natural Disasters and Wars [ 8 Answers ]

There are important supernatural lessons from natural disasters and wars that are often overlooked. From God's perspective, the message of calamities, such as tsunamies, hurricanes, and wars, is God giving "unsaved" survivors time and opportunity to repent. Calamities show: . Life is short...

View more questions Search