Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2018, 02:49 PM
    We don't need Russian pajama boys .We have Alex Trebek !
    Trebek, a native Canadian(foreign interference ?) who became a naturalized U.S. citizen in 1998, will moderate a 45-minute debate among Pennsylvania’s 2018 gubernatorial candidates as part of the Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry’s annual dinner Oct. 1 at the Hershey Lodge in Dauphin County.
    Invitations will be extended to all the major candidates, including Democratic incumbent Tom Wolf and the winner of a Republican primary that includes attorney Laura Ellsworth, businessman Paul Mango and state Sen. Scott Wagner. It’s unclear if Libertarian Party candidate Ken Krawchuk will be invited to participate.

'Jeopardy!' host Alex Trebek to moderate a Pa. gubernatorial debate - Philly

The obvious questions like 'will he demand answers in the form of a question'? or 'will he group his questions into categories on a game board "? have to be asked . Knowing American pols he's sure to ask 'is that your final answer ' that should stump them .

Too bad they did not use him in 2016 . Trabek : 'Hillary
    They may prove alleged corruption and pay for play between the State Department and The Clinton Foundation.'

Clinton: 'What are my 33,000 missing emails?'
    The Russians wanted to undermine American democracy ? We don't need no stinkin Russians !!

paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2018, 05:58 AM
    Time to give up Tom the cannucks have won
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 19, 2018, 07:41 AM
    So did Putin... you rather talk about his sham election?
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2018, 01:53 PM
    Tal what did anyone expect ? The only dictator of Russia who ran the government longer was Stalin himself . He should be up front about it like Xi Jinping and declare himself dictator (oops I mean Czar ) for life .
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2018, 02:01 PM
    Clete the more I think about it ;it can't be worse if Trabek moderates the debate than Clinton crony Donna Brazile who gave Evita the debate questions before she moderated the debate . She later served as Chair of the DNC after she was canned from CNN .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2018, 05:19 AM
    You know Tom I'm in one of my whatever moments

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Book titled 'school boys 'by Russian author [ 0 Answers ]

I read this book long time ago but now don't remember author's name. I only remember that it was a Russian author. I still remember the story that kids were weak in studies, especially Maths and how step by step tactfully they mastered on thie subject. Can anyone tell the exact name and author of...

How can I find pajama pants with sewn in crotch [ 1 Answers ]

Pajama pants with regular crossed seams are irritating when worn without underwear. Where can I find pajama pants with sewn in crotch like in long underwear?

Kids movie kablama pajama [ 1 Answers ]

"kablama pajama" I'm driving myself nuts trying to figure out this movie I saw as a child with a young boy on his bed with a staff wand saying the phrase to fight something. Does anybody know what movie that was? I saw it in the 90's.

This is Alex [ 27 Answers ]

I wonder if McCain is having second thoughts about campaign finance "reform." Sq30lapbC9c MoveOn, you should be ashamed.

Pajama Game [ 1 Answers ]

Who Was The Original Cast Of The Pajama Game?

View more questions Search